Please note: Registration is being hosted by the NYLT Leadership Academy. You’ll be redirected to their registration website when you click “Register Now” to complete your registration and payment for this conference.
The Alpine Conference begins at 6:30 p.m. Friday and concludes at 12:00 p.m. Sunday.
The virtual conference fee for youth and adult attendees is $40.
The northeast NYLT Course Director’s Conference is for both adults and youth and all can register here. The conference includes multiple break out sessions to choose from including an NYLT Fundamentals session and varied discussions for returning participants.
We hope you can join us October 22-24, 2021 for our annual conference. We’ll have sessions for both youth and adult staff members so bring your whole team.
WHAT TO BRING
- A notebook and a pen
- Your favorite songs, skits, and cheers for possible use at a campfire or throughout the conference program.
- Favorite materials for a Scouts Own Worship service
- Towels, sleeping bags and/or bedding, other items you require for an overnight outing.
- Seasonable outerwear and footwear for hiking paths between buildings and some outside sessions.
- Seat Cushion if desired
- Personal food to meet any unique dietary need.
- A completed BSA medical form to be kept on your person throughout the conference, click on this link to download: BSA Medical Form Parts A & B
- your Council’s promotional flyers, videos, staff development guides and other materials to display or share. Please bring it electronically to share. (A thumb or jump drive with your name on if you have files that you would like to share.)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities. Should you need an accommodation to be made, please contact Geoff Price, Northeast NYLT CDC Coordinator at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Geoff Price, Northeast NYLT CDC Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.